Rise FX Jobs: RISE was the first feature film visual effects company in Germany to use The Foundry’s Nuke as the primary compositing application. Other than that, Silhouette and Mocha are still used for rotoscoping and paintwork. Our main 3D packages are SideFX Houdini and Autodesk Maya, with Mantra rendering those pretty pixels. And because we tend to be bored quickly we also use Photoshop, Mari, Hiero, Mudbox, ZBrush, Topogun, Reality Capture, Geomagic Wrap, 3D Equalizer, Substance Painter, and many, many proprietary RISE tools that we developed ourselves over the last years.
RISE is constantly looking for talented visual effects artists and administrative staff.
You need a valid working permit for the European Union in order to apply. Unfortunately, we can’t assist you in getting one for the time being.
08.Digital Matte Painting Artist
09.Lead Texturing Artist
- Expert knowledge of 3D animation
- Minimum 5 years of Maya experience
- Good knowledge of Houdini and rendering with Mantra
- Rigging knowledge is a plus
- The ability to organise yourself and a team/team leading experience
- Very good in working with deadlines
- Strong problem-solving ability
- A perfect eye for details/realism and feature film experience
- Very good English skills
- A great sense of humour is a plus
- Reviewing the work and give technical and creative guidance to artists
- Organizing the workflow and team and ensure that the team members meet their deadlines
- Help when help is needed and keep a cool head when the office seems to burn
- Project planning and set supervision
- Communication with the client